Dear supporters of the festival. We manage to maintain a great atmosphere every year. Let’s be helpful to each other and to the downtown surroundings, let’s really enjoy the festival.
Last year you found a great place in Ladronka, but this year’s return to the city center means the use of area nearly 100,000 m2, where we meet each other between the gigs.
And here is important advice, information, instruction and some rules that we all will follow. Thanx for that!
Pedestrian area – ÚJEZD, Legion Bridge
Pedestrian area Zone – Újezd (from the intersection Square Kinsky, to Hellich tram station), Vítězná Street and the Legion Bridge to the National Theatre. The entrance is allowed for the Malá Strana and Prague 5 residents and for cars with the festival’s card. Street closures are valid from Friday, the 20th June from 5p.m. till midnight and on Saturday 21st June from 8a.m. till midnight.
Ideal is to walk from the metro station Můstek or Malostranská. You can take the tram lines 6, 9, 12, 20, 22 –ÚJEZD / Švandovo theater station and specially set up station “Festival” on the Legion Bridge at the entrance to Střelecký Island – TRAM 6, 9, 22.
Kinsky Square, Újezd, Petrin, Kampa, Střelecký Island
– at the stalls you can get information about any changes, the arrangement of the scenes and about the time line of any activities
– The info stalls will also be possible to buy festival catalogue and buttons, T-shirts United Islands of Prague will be for sale in Újezd
– You can also buy tickets to the Kinsky garden and for the after party with DJ Shadow
“HIT HIT” STAND
Labeled stand on the square Kinských
– Distribution of rewards for the HITHIT donation supporters
– And all the information for supporters, answering various questions
– Beer will be tapped into reusable cups, throughout the whole festival area
– there is a refundable deposit of CZK 50.
– Mobile toilets are equally placed throughout the festival
– In the Kinsky garden you have a tank with drinking water at your disposal
– The festival area provides a sufficient number of bins, we ask visitors to separate their waste
Kinsky garden regime
– Opening hours: Monday 1:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
– Children up to 140 cm accompanied by a person over 18 years old have free admission
– ZTP owners have a ticket for 200 CZK and ZTP / P owners too + they have an extra free entry for their accompaniment
– Access to the Kinsky garden under the age of 15 years shall be allowed only if accompanied by a person over 18 years
– Exchange tickets for identification bracelet will be held at info stall in front of the Kinsky garden
– No carrying of glass. Soft drinks will be possible to bring up to the volume of 0.5 L. Inside are potentially available water tankers.
– It is strictly forbidden to use or distribute drugs at the festival outside those legal in the Czech Republic (tobacco, alcohol)
– Behind the Musaion will be available the luggage storage.
– Access for dogs is possible only if they are on leash and they have to be muzzled.
– At the Main Stage the wheelchair platform will be located.
– Family Zone is located behind the Musaion, there will be a comfort for mothers with the smallest babies. In the Kinsky garden we offer changing tables and babysitters with experienced people from the Baby Office. There will be also the left-pram office. For children are also organized workshops, competitions and funny games.
-Česká spořitelna cash point will be located in the Kinsky garden.
– Festival Area is guarded by the security service. Please, follow its instructions.
– we cooperate with the City and State Police on the maintenance of order. Follow also their instructions
– The fire patrols move across the whole area.
– Health care professionals are present throughout the festival in the Kinsky garden, Újezdě and Kampa.
– In case of any problem, please contact one of the members of the police force or the fire brigade.